Here you can see everything I use on daily basis: from equipment to learning resources.
- Macbook Pro 2015 – in lowest configuration – 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD and Intel i5 processor,
- iPhone 8 – 64 GB,
- GC2870 additional monitor,
- A4Tech KV-300H Slim keyboard.
- Logitech M590 mouse.
- vim – for editing tiny projects and for sports,
- VS Code – for some more serious stuff where decent autocomplete and things like this are handy,
- PyCharm – whenever I need dedicated Python IDE.
- iTerm-2 – as terminal emulator for MacOS (support them here).
- KeePassXC – as password manager, since it integrates smoothly with Chrome and Firefox (support them here)
- VeraCrypt – for storing sensitive documents (donate here).
Where do I learn from?
- Pentester Academy labs
- Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking by Georgia Weidman
- I’ve taken a web application security course made by Polish company – Niebezpiecznik.pl
- vulnhub resources